Sunday, May 27, 2012

Im going to start forgetting what day I'm on, so I will have to think of some catchy title...

Well, I figured I should do an update since I have beek slacking lately! So School last week went good, still cant believe the lack of structure in these schools though, but it keeps things interesting! I actually witnessed one of the teachers grab a kid by the ear the other day because he almost took us out with a soccer ball, it was kind of amusing lol. So as many of you might have seen on facebook, my computer was down for a couple of days. My computer cord got fried and my computer was dead so I was kind of SOL. Me and my infinite wisdom, didn't take the manufactures advice on my power bar. It said, "Do NOT plug anything into the bar when the outlet is switched on". Well, most of you know how well I listen to instructions on a good day, so I'll let you use your imaginations to figure out what happened next...(disclaimer: nothing caught on fire). So due to my lack of charging abilities, I went into Telavi on Friday to get a charger, when I finally found one they couldnt sell it to me because their register thing was closed so I had to go back on Saturday. After another hour marshutka ride, I was finally able to get my charger. After that, I met up with some friends and did some shopping :) Today was a very "im going to do nothing by lay in my bed at watch movies" kind of day. The most I did was walked to the store to get minutes for my phone :) Anyways, I am going to Skype some fellow Canadians and head to bed! Love and miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment