Sunday, May 20, 2012


Matani, Day 4

Woke up today and had breakfast with the fam, then Sofi and I went for a short walk to the store and went and picked some fresh cherries with one of her friends. It was a pretty chill day today, not a whole lot going on. Sofi wants me to go to some Georgian grammar class tonight but I kind of just want to stay home and watch some movies and go to bed early! This morning Sofi asked me what kind of meat I like, and to be honest I don’t really want to eat any meat here, but I said chicken just for the hell of it. Well, that was not a wise idea because I came home and her mom had just killed a friggen chicken for supper! I feel like such a murderer! I start school tomorrow and I’m super excited, I really enjoyed teaching Sofi and her mom English last night and I am hoping I will enjoy teaching at school just as much. The food was really good at first, but now her mom is starting to cook weirder and weirder things that I’m not fond of, and we eat dinner super early (today we ate at 3:45) so by the time 10 pm rolls around, I’m STARVING. Sofi decided that she wasn’t going to her grammar lesson so her and I and a couple of her friends went for a nice long walk around the village for about an hour. Now, I am going to take a much needed shower, watch a movie and head to bed. I have a big day of school ahead of me tomorrow! Love and miss you all!


1 comment:

  1. This is great Dolly. I love when you keep us updated and I know you are alright. We had a hot day here yesterday but back to reality today with 50 degrees. Keep us informed and love you very much

    ReplyDelete