Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My Aim is Impeccable

So, due to technical difficulties, I have been completely slacking on my blog! This past week has been good, I spent a fantastic weekend in Tbilisi with fantastic people! Unfortunately though, I ended up with a nasty cold, and when you are sick in Georgia, it is like you have the bubonic plague or you've lost a limb. I told my co teacher that I was sick and proably wasn't going to make it to school Monday morning and she was extremely concerned about my well-being, she sent me a text saying "don't worry, everything will be fine". I felt like she thought I wasn't going to make it. She was all set to come to my house and visit me to make sure I was okay. I honestly can't say that I mind it though :) School gets out next week and I am still unsure of what I am going to do for the summer. My host mom has been setting me up to teach English lessons to students over the summer for 5 Lari/kid/lesson which will thankfully give me something to do :) I went and bought a new computer this weekend because the new power cord I got managed to fry my other one...not at all impressed about that one! And me and my infinate wisdome, once again went and lost the warrantly paper for it. I honestly would loose my head if it wasnt screwed on, but I'm sure I dont have to tell most of you this! Georgia is turning out to be a great experience, I really enjoy going to school every day and working with the kids. I have been getting more care-less when it comes to being 100% sure if the Marshutka is actually going back to my village or not, because I will eventually end up back where I started if it doesn't! After supper tonight, I helped my host mom round up the baby chickens which was a blast! And now I'm going to watch a movie and get to sleep! Love and miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment