Sunday, September 16, 2012

Back to the Grind

Well, I think it is safe to say, that was a good weekend. Very relaxing :) School starts tomorrow and I am very much looking forward to it. As much as I enjoyed laying around trying to get over my jet-lag this weekend...I dont think I could make it an every day thing!

At supper last night, Nineli asked me to go to the market with her this morning. We set a time for 9 am...Well, I was fully awake at about 6 -_- I spent the majority of the morning in Akhmeta browsing around. Walnuts are in harvest right now and everyone is buying/selling them to make various Georgian foods. Right now, practically the whole deck at my house is covered in them. The grapes are also almost ready at my house :) They are still green but I have still been sneaking the odd one as I walk by!

Sofi still isn't back from Batumi yet, where she is playing in a basketball tournament. I am very excited for her to come back on Thursday, its weird not having her around.  :)

Sorry this hasn't been a very exciting post, I can't think of anything to write at the moment. I have been thinking all weekend "oh I have to put that in my blog" but when push comes to shove, I can never remember any of it. I guess I'm going to have to start writing things down...jeez I hope this doesn't mean Im getting old... hmm. Well, TTFN folks :)

P.S. A certain unmentionable may or may not have fallen off the clothes line into the neighbours yard (all the yards are separated by a short concrete wall and the clothes line is on the deck). Any ideas on how to retrieve this certain unmentionable? (reaching down to get it isn't an option!)


No comments:

Post a Comment